Tuesday, July 22, 2014

30 Days of Submission: Day 2

I'm already so far behind on this thing! Yikes! The weekends are always so busy here, but that's okay. I'm posting it now. 

Day 2: Describe who you might submit to and how. Are you exclusively submissive in marriage or just in the bedroom? Are you submissive only in the context of a scene or in a role or throughout your daily life? Are you submissive to play partners or only in the context of a relationship?


Describe who you might submit to and how.
-My Monster, however he wants me. Maybe, and this is a huge maybe, I'd submit to a D-type lady. So far, Monster is the only one who has called out to this part of me.

Are you exclusively submissive in marriage or just in the bedroom?
-Exclusively in marriage. I'm his, every day, even on my uber crabby days when all I want to do is argue everything. 

Are you submissive only in the context of a scene or in a role or throughout your daily life?
-Throughout my daily life. I'm Monster's girl, whether we are in the bedroom or I am fixing him eggs. 

Are you submissive to play partners or only in the context of a relationship?
- It totally depends on the person, what their role is, and the amount of trust I have in them. My submission isn't something that comes freely, I have to know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I can fully trust someone, before I let them have that kind of control over me. So, I guess the simple answer for this would be, I'm only submissive in the context of a relationship. 

5 comments:

  1. "My submission isn't something that comes freely, I have to know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I can fully trust someone, before I let them have that kind of control over me."

    That was so perfectly said! I so often see newer submissives that just jump into a relationship with Dom's, without any trust being gained beforehand, then they get hurt.

    Your answers were wonderful, as always! :)

    lol to the label - Can we just pretend I'm submissive enough. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it saddens me every time I hear about it happening. Especially when they come to you for advice, but don't take it to heart. The trust that so many take for granted. It's just... Heartbreaking.

      >_> But can't we? Lol. I'm submissive! Hear me... purr softly and nuzzle your arm.

      Delete
    2. ooo, quit now.... before you turn me on! ;) lol! You got me, I'll pretend with you. ;)

      Delete
  2. I really like the "I do not give my submission freely" part. As brat said, so many submissives just jump into something before trust is gained. Specially the newbies to our lifestyle. They just trust openly, and do not protect themselves. Not me, Nope. My Mistress fought for my trust. She earned it. I slowly opened up, and she captivated my mind and love. She than of course took away my fight lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I slowly opened up, and she captivated my mind and love."

    That is the most lovely feeling in the world and I am so happy for you! :D

    Yes, newbies always seem more eager about getting the experiences they crave and don't use enough judgement when picking who they give their submission to. So sad when you see/hear about it happening.

    ReplyDelete

Visit Tillie N.'s profile on Pinterest.