Saturday, July 26, 2014

30 Days of Submission: Day 3

How do you know you are submissive or have the potential to be submissive? How do you feel when you express your submission?


How do you know you are submissive or have the potential to be submissive? 
-At first I had to be told that that is what I was/showed signs of. It wasn't something than I knew existed. But from the start, I was different with Monster. I wanted to make him happy. It made me feel... whole... when he was happy over something I did for him. I did things for him that I had never done for anyone else.

When I made him dinner, I always fixed his plate, and wouldn't start eating until he had his first bite. I looked to him for answers, asked him about which outfit I should wear, considered whether or not something would meet his approval. It was lot of small things that all led to a bigger thing. Submission. Wanting to keep him happy. I denied it a little bit when he told me, but I looked into what he was saying, and yeah... he was right. No surprise, he's a very smart man.

After that, I embraced it and learned all that I could about that word and what it meant.

How do you feel when you express your submission?
-I feel completed, like something clicked into place and made sense. When I do all those little things for him, I feel... right. I really have no idea how to express how it makes me feel. Lol

9 comments:

  1. You know, in my opinion. I do not think anyone knows exactly that they are going to be submissive, or that there was actual titles for things. It is the little things you start noticing, it is digging within yourself and finding out who you really are. It is how you see yourself, and what you desire.

    I also really feel it has to do with your environment, and how you were raised. Am I rambling? Lol sorry :3 Very nice response. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are absolutely right. :) You weren't rambling, and even if you were, I wouldn't mind. I love rambles.

      Delete
  2. Feeling complete and whole - that is so it. Great post as always doll.

    And, I still giggle at 'blame mortuary chick' - hehehe. xxoo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, you're the one that started it! ^_^ So it is your fault. ;)

      Delete
    2. Well, then we have equally corrupted each other then. lol lol. :D <3

      Delete
  3. I hope you are doing well, sweetie! I've moved to my own domain if you need to find me! www.brattopia.com. Email me so we can catch up. My old fetlife account is deleted.

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing post.i hope you are doing well.I do not think anyone knows exactly that they are going to be submissive.i agree this sentence

    ReplyDelete

Visit Tillie N.'s profile on Pinterest.