Sunday, March 11, 2012

Starting Over

Through the years I have had several blogs, on several different host sites. When Monster and I began our little journey into BDSM and D/s, I journaled almost daily on yahoo's 360. Sadly, when they decided to shut it down I didn't move my blog somewhere else.

After that it was one failed attempt after another. Here recently, I decided to start a music journal on wordpress. The downside, I didn't count the fact that our dynamic plays such a big part of daily life, that to a 'nilla person I would seem a little whacked out if I did songs that got a little...extreme. So here I am, yet again, starting over.


My plan is to get things moved over from my last attempt (pre-wordpress) to here. There are pieces I have written that I just love to bits. So I shall begin transplanting them here with their originally written date added into the body, but keeping the date I added them here current. When they all get brought here, then I will start with my current journal projects.

Here's to failed attempts and stubborn, bullheaded determinations. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Tillie N.'s profile on Pinterest.