Wednesday, April 25, 2012

30 Days of Submission: Day Four

Do you switch into a dominant role at any time? If you are in a domestic discipline relationship, are there things that you maintain control over? Are you a “switch” in BDSM terms? If not, have you ever thought about it or given thought to why it’s not for you?

Do I switch into a Dominant role at any time? Honestly? I don't think so. I make tell Monster he has to do something, but in those cases, it's dealing with his health. More of a reminder than anything. "You're low on meds, you need to make an appointment." He doesn't see that as me taking a role of being in charge. Just making sure he is taken care of.

There is a lot that I have control over. I plan out our dinners, which rooms I am cleaning, my choice of clothing (though I always ask what he thinks I should wear), uhh, normal stuff, I guess. But Monster let's me have my domain. I'm inside stuff, he's outside stuff. I am not allowed to mow or weed-eat or stuff like that.

Nope, not a switch. It has crossed my mind and it is something that I would like to try. But not outside of the bedroom. I don't think I would make a very good Domme in daily life situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Tillie N.'s profile on Pinterest.