Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day Three: 30 Songs That I Absolutely Adore

Okay, fair warning everyone, I am a bit of Metal/Alternative/Rock/Screamo junkie. A lot of these are going to be in those genres. I love all kinds of music, but these are pretty much the bands/songs I play on a daily basis. But, there are some Red Dirt songs and some country songs on there for your viewing pleasure...and to save your ears. :)

1. The Mortician's Daughter - Black Veil Brides
I ♥ this song. No matter what mood I am in, it always makes me happy. And it's one of BVB's calmer songs. That's always a plus. :)

2. Ten Storey Love Song - The Stone Roses
One of mine and Monster's songs. So sweet.

3. So Far Away - Avenged Sevenfold
It reminds me of my gramma that died and says a lot of things that I feel even after 14 years.

4. Make Me Bad/In Between Days - Jonathan Davis ft. The Cure

5.1979 - Smashing Pumpkins

6.. Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
One of my songs for Monster. 'Cause he's my somewhere to belong. The lyrics to this just fit how he has helped me through a lot of stuff. Letting me get to places on my own, but never leaving me alone.
7. Tears Don't Fall - Bullet For My Valentine

8. Before I Forget - Slipknot

9. Gorgeous Nightmare - Escape The Fate
Hehe, one of Monster's for me. He's sweet and romantic like that.

10. Through Glass - Stone Sour


11. Every Girl - Turnpike Troubadours
The song everyone that knows me, thinks could have been written about me. It's one of my theme songs. Plus they are just awesome musicians.

12. Diamonds and Gasoline - Turnpike Troubadours
Another one of mine and Monster's love songs. And it's not rock! O.O

13. Country Girl - Red Eye Gravy
Monster's song for me. lol. Cowpunk is love.

14. Free - Zac Brown Band

15. Hard To Handle - Black Crowes
No comment

16. Black - Pearl Jam

17. Right In Two - TOOL
This is one of those songs, that will always start a massively long conversation between Monster and I. About all kinds of things.

18. Closer To The Edge - 30 Seconds To Mars
It just makes me happy. Lol

19. Life Is Beautiful - Sixx:A.M.

20. Afterlife - A7X

21. She Talks To Angels - Black Crowes

22. Swallowed - Bush
It's Gavin, how could I not? Lol.

23. First Dance - Never Shout Never
This song drives Monster bonkers and gets in his head sooooo bad. But I'd like it even if it didn't. It makes me happy and hyper.

24. Perfect Weapon - BVB

25. Always The Love Songs - Eli Young Band
See, I do like sweet and soft stuff. :p

26. Staplegunned - The Spill Canvas

27. HateFuck - The Bravery
Yum!

28. Dear God - A7X

29. Bring Me To Life - Evanescence

30. The Kill - 30 Seconds To Mars



You know...I thought this was going to be the easiest one of all these, but it was the hardest. There are so many I could pick, but my music preferences change with my moods. I tried to throw some of the easier to listen to stuff in there and resisted adding more than a few songs by certain bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Tillie N.'s profile on Pinterest.