Tuesday, March 13, 2012

10 Day Journaling Exercise: Day Two

Probably going to be the easiest out of all of these. It's a non thinker. ;)

Day Two: Nine Things About Myself



    1. I am a Daddy's girl.

    2. I am an adolescent girl trapped in an adults body.

    3. I have loved the color pink for as long as I can remember.

    4. I have an obsession with sunglasses.

    5. I talk to my dogs like they are humans.

    6. I stand at a whopping 5ft. 2&1/2in., but claim I am 5'3".

    7. I am a masochistic little girl that loves to bite.

    8. My son is my greatest battle and biggest achievement.

    9. I love shoes, but can be found barefoot 99% of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I'm taller than someone! :D

    I have had run-ins with his elbow and my nose a few times. It's so funny when that happens. But thankfully, no glasses have been broken when I have bitten him.

    ReplyDelete

Visit Tillie N.'s profile on Pinterest.