Thursday, May 24, 2012

30 Days of Submission: Day Nine

I have done horribly with keeping up with this journal prompt.
    Do you accept and/or expect structure, rules and limits as a part of your submission? How do you feel about them?


Yes, yes, and kinda. Without structure I tend to get draggy. I need structures and routines and Monster helps get those established and followed. My rules are a mix of D/s and just daily life. I need...have to have...thrive with lists. My rules are my list of everyday. I could go either way with limits. Limits to me, seem more BDSM-ish than submissive. At the same time, Monster knows my emotional limits and I know his. So in a submission sense they keep us in a healthier, more stable relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Tillie N.'s profile on Pinterest.