Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day One: 30 Things You Don't Know About Me

Playing catch up, but better late than never! :)

    1. I stand at a whopping 5 feet 2 1/2 inches tall. But I claim 5'3".
    2. I love the smell of lemony things.
    3. My favorite song changes every day. It always depends on my mood.
    4. I keep my head during an emergency, but flip out after everything is over and taken care of.
    5. I am the girl that will walk face first into a door that says pull, because I tried to push it open.
    6. I think snakes and spiders have a conspiracy network for the sole purpose of stalking me.
    7. I ♥ mustard. I think it is yummy stuff.
    8. I talk in my sleep. Badly. Monster is always teasing me the next morning for what I said during the night.
    9.I wash my hair first and my face last.
    10.I love shoes of all kinds, but 99.99% of the time, I can be found barefoot.
    11. I get nervous when I have to talk on the phone.
    12. I have social anxiety.
    13. My absolute, most favoritest thing to eat is cold cheese pizza.
    14. I have a very dirty mind and it has only gotten worse as the years have gone by.
    15. Even though I have a dirty mind, saying the names of naughty bits makes me blush like crazy.
    16. Fart sounds make me giggle.
    17. I love the smell of sharpie markers.
    18. I have never broken a bone. Which surprises my family to no end. As clumsy as I am, I remain unbroken.
    19. Girls confuse the crap out of me.
    20. The sight of blood makes me feel dizzy and sick to my stomach.
    21. I pretend that meat doesn't come from animals.
    22. I have never kissed a girl, but I have fantasized about it for years.
    23. I have an infinished tattoo on my right shoulder blade. It tickled too much and I had to stop.
    24. My life's ambition as a kid was to be a wife and mother.
    25. I suck at Math.
    26. I can't pop my knuckles.
    27. My belly button is my off switch. If it get touched I feel like puking. Which stops whatever I was doing before contact was made.
    28. I think chubby girls are sexy, but I hate my chubby body.
    29. I have never watched a Star Wars movie all the way through.
    30. I am right handed.

Phew, that was tough!

2 comments:

  1. See we have more in common than you think - specifically - 3, 8, 9. 14, 18, 22 and 28. That's a lot, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, yay! It's because we're such awesome people. :)

    ReplyDelete

Visit Tillie N.'s profile on Pinterest.